Membership Terms and Conditions
1. To make any changes, freeze or cancel your membership you must fill out the appropriate form and sign it at reception, 1 months’ notice is always applicable. If for any reason you cannot visit the club then please contact Head Office. No amendments can be processed over the phone. Written confirmation must be provided.
· You decide on the length of stay. You can request to cancel your membership anytime, with just one full paying months’ notice.
· In today’s busy world, we understand you may often be travelling. Therefore, we allow ‘Freezing of Membership’ giving us one months’ notice, you can freeze your membership in full natural months up to 24 months, for £10/Month.
· With our 4 fantastic locations, membership price plans can be changed and amended to other membership packages. Transfer fees may apply.
2. All membership must be paid for by Direct Debit. We offer the option to pay at Front desk, this Cash Payer membership which will incur a £5.00 administration fee/month.
3. Changing or cancelling your Direct Debit will not change the status of your membership.
4. Your Membership card is only to be used for your personal use.
· Replacement membership cards will be issued at reception at the cost of £5.00 per card
5. Members must not detour into the surrounding areas owned by Europort Ltd.
· The pool is strictly for Atlantic Suites members only
6. Reshape & Rumble is a private member’s facilities and reserve the right to refuse entry, terminate or withdraw a member’s contract at any time
All classes must be booked through the website. NO bookings or cancellations will be taken at the club, via email, phone call or social media messages.
Any customer can sign up for our classes at the front desk 15 mins before the class starts. Availability can not be guaranteed.
If you are on time, you are late ;) Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class starts
Class bookings can be cancelled online, up to 1 hour prior the class starts.
Failure to show up in a booked class 2 times in a month will lead to your online booking assistant being blocked for the following 30 days. Members would still be able to sign up for the classes by turning up at the facilities 15 min prior to the class start.
Single class passes are available for £8/class. Non members can have an online account to book online. Please refer to our front desk to get your account number.
Members with outstanding payments may not have access to the bookings.
If you are late to a class, you may be refused entry due to health and safety.
Payments: Packages must be paid in full prior to scheduling the sessions.
All sessions must be used within 24 weeks of purchase date, any sessions outstanding after this period will be lost.
Cancellations and Rescheduling: When a client schedules a session, a block of time is reserved specifically for that client. Time is valuable for both us and our clients. Therefore, 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule a session. Should a 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling notice not be given, that session will be deducted from the client’s package of purchased sessions.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call (00350) 20077456 or contact your trainer directly.
No-Show Policy: Should a client fail to show up for a scheduled session without either cancelling or rescheduling, that session will be deducted from the client’s package of purchased sessions.
Refunds: Sorry, there are no refunds for Reformer sessions. If an instructor discontinues their contract with us, the remaining sessions would be transferred to another instructor.
Non members can have an online account to check their bookings online. Please refer to our front desk to get your account number.
Members with outstanding payments may not have access to the sessions.