Membership Terms and Conditions
You decide on the length of stay. You can cancel your membership anytime, with just one full calendar months’ notice. Full payment is required.
1. All membership must be paid for by direct debit, annual payment or cash (£5 fee will incur with cash payments). *student & under 16 members must pay direct debit or annual only.
2. Student memberships are available for persons aged 18 – 24 years; ID & student proof will be required. *Members aged 18 years and under must have a parent or legal guardian present on joining.
3. All ID & student proof must be submitted to us within one month of your sign-up date, failure to do so will result in your membership automatically upgrading to the ‘standard’ package.
4. Junior membership packages will automatically upgrade to our ‘standard’ membership the month of your 18th Birthday unless further student ID is provided.
5. To cancel, freeze or make changes to your membership you must complete a form and sign at reception; 1 calendar months’ notice is always applicable. If for any reason you cannot visit the club then please contact Head Office. Changing or cancelling your Direct Debit will not change the status of your membership.
6. You may freeze your membership at the price of £10 per month for all standard payers. Freezing is for a minimum of one month & a maximum of six months. *Junior & student memberships will incur no fee to freeze membership.
7. Your Membership card is only to be used for your personal use. Replacement membership cards will be issued at reception at the cost of £5.00 per card.
8. Your Reshape & Rumble membership only allows access to the Reshape & Rumble facilities. Atlantic Gym & outlets are not included.
9. Reshape & Rumble reserves the right to refuse entry, terminate or withdraw a member’s contract at any time.
All classes must be booked through the website. NO bookings or cancellations will be taken at the club, via email, phone call or social media messages.
Any customer can sign up for our classes at the front desk 15 mins before the class starts. Availability can not be guaranteed.
If you are on time, you are late ;) Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class starts
Class bookings can be cancelled online, up to 4 hours prior the class starts.
Failure to cancel with over 4 hours notice or show up in a booked class 2 times in a month will lead to your online booking assistant being blocked for the following 30 days. Members would still be able to sign up for the classes by turning up at the facilities 15 min prior to the class start.
Single class passes are available for £8/class. Non members can have an online account to book online. Please refer to our front desk to get your account number.
Members with outstanding payments may not have access to the bookings.
If you are late to a class, you may be refused entry due to health and safety.
Payments: Packages must be paid in full prior to scheduling the sessions.
All sessions must be used within 24 weeks of purchase date, any sessions outstanding after this period will be lost.
Cancellations and Rescheduling: When a client schedules a session, a block of time is reserved specifically for that client. Time is valuable for both us and our clients. Therefore, 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule a session. Should a 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling notice not be given, that session will be deducted from the client’s package of purchased sessions.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call (00350) 20077456 or contact your trainer directly.
No-Show Policy: Should a client fail to show up for a scheduled session without either cancelling or rescheduling, that session will be deducted from the client’s package of purchased sessions.
Refunds: Sorry, there are no refunds for Reformer sessions. If an instructor discontinues their contract with us, the remaining sessions would be transferred to another instructor.
Non members can have an online account to check their bookings online. Please refer to our front desk to get your account number.
Members with outstanding payments may not have access to the sessions.