All memberships are recurring and must be paid via recurring card payment.
All classes must be booked through the Glofox App. NO bookings or cancellations will be taken at the club, via email, phone call or social media messages.
Any customer can sign up for our classes by approaching the instructor 15 mins before the class starts. Availability cannot be guaranteed.
If you are on time, you are late 🙂 Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class starts. If you arrive late for a class you risk your space being given to one of our keen members.
Once the class has started you may be refused entry due to health and safety.
Class bookings can be cancelled via the Glofox app, up to 2 hours before the class commences. If an emergency occurs and you will not be able to attend please contact us so we can try to give the slot to another member.
Failure to cancel with more than 2 hour notice or show up in a booked class will result in a “no show”.
A £5 “no show fee” is in place for classes booked and not attended. All members are allocated with their own personal barcode (the barcode corresponds to the telephone number added in the profile section). All members are required to scan their barcode at the Reshape and Rumble Reception to confirm their attendance. Failure to scan the barcode can result in a “no show” and a non-refundable fee of £5 will be duly deducted. This non-refundable £5 fee is applicable to all members of Reshape and Rumble including Ocean Village, Atlantic Suites and Sunborn Gym members who are allocated free credits with their gym memberships.
Members with outstanding payments may not have access to the online bookings.
Single class passes are available for £8/class for non-members and frozen memberships. These classes are available to purchase on the Glofox app.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
You decide on the length of stay. You can cancel your membership anytime, with just one full calendar months’ notice. Full payment is required.
- All membership must be paid for by credit card via the Glofox app.
- Student memberships are available for persons aged 14 – 24 years; ID & student proof will be required. *Members aged 18 and under must have a parent or legal guardian providing consent in writing. This must be handed into Reshape & Rumble within one calendar month of joining.
- All ID and student proof must be submitted to us within one month of your sign-up date, failure to do so will result in your membership automatically upgrading to the ‘standard’ package.
- Junior membership packages will automatically upgrade to our ‘standard’ membership the month of your 18th Birthday unless further student ID is provided.
- To cancel, freeze or make changes to your membership you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and /or email@example.com ; 1 calendar months’ notice is always applicable. Removing your card details from the Glofox app will not change the status of your membership.
- You may freeze your membership at the price of £10 per month for all standard payers. Freezing is for a minimum of one month & a maximum of six months. *Junior & student memberships will incur no fee to freeze membership.
- Your Membership is only to be used for your personal use.
- Your Reshape & Rumble membership only allows access to the Reshape & Rumble facilities. Atlantic Gym & outlets are not included.
- Your class credits will not carry over to the next month, the class credits will automatically re-set on the 1st of each calendar month or one month from commencement date of membership.
- Your credits may be used to book Reshape, Rumble and Ride classes. We make no guarantee on the availability of classes as access is on a space availability basis.
- Due to the nature of our classes and for your own safety if you are more than 5 minutes late for a 30min+ class, the instructor has the right to exclude you from the class. This policy is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate towards the Instructor and members who are already participating in the class. If you turn up late for a class and are not admitted, the cancellation policy will be applied, and it will be classed as a no show.
- A £5 “no show fee” is in place for classes booked and not attended. All members are allocated with their own personal barcode (the barcode corresponds to the telephone number added in the profile section “+” signs or other symbols make the barcode invalid and will not allow you to register your attendance). All members are required to scan their barcode at the Reshape and Rumble Reception to confirm their attendance. Failure to scan the barcode can result in a “no show” and a non-refundable fee of £5 will be duly deducted. This non-refundable £5 fee is applicable to all members of Reshape and Rumble including Ocean Village, Atlantic Suites and Sunborn Gym members who are allocated free credits with their gym memberships.
- All personal belongings brought into the studio are at your own risk, the Infinity Group does not accept any liability for loss or damages to such items. Reshape & Rumble accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises. All items found will be put into lost property and kept for 1 week after which they will be disposed of.
- You agree that attendance at or use of any such classes, activities, or other services is solely at your own risk. In no event shall Reshape & Rumble/The Infinity Group be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, which arises out of or is any way connected with a user’s attendance or participation in a class, service or appointment made through the App or the performance or non-performance in connection with the services.
- Reshape & Rumble reserves the right to refuse entry, terminate or withdraw a member’s contract at any time.
This policy concerns the relationship between you the client, and the Personal Trainer employed directly by the club. Freelance Personal Trainers are responsible for managing directly with their client regarding session scheduling, payments and cancellations.
Packages must be paid in full prior to scheduling the sessions.
All 1h sessions must be used within the allocated time as displayed on the PT voucher/package starting from the date of purchase.
All 30 minutes sessions must be used within 6 months.
Any sessions outstanding after this period will be lost.
Extension of the expiry date under extenuating circumstances may be applied for and will be at the discretion of the management.
2.Cancellations and Rescheduling:
In the event that you need to reschedule or cancel a session you will endeavor to give the Trainer/Club a minimum of 24 hours notice.
The club operates a discretionary cancellation policy under the guidance of your trainer and/or the club management. Therefore, please note that if we do not receive a cancellation or rescheduling notice within 24 hours that session may be deducted from your package of purchased sessions.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call your trainer direct or contact the club on (00350) 200 44242.
Should a situation arise when we have to cancel or reschedule a session with you, we will do our best to provide you with 24 hours notice. If we cannot provide a 24 hour notice period, we will endeavor to give as much notice as possible or, where possible, offer you a PT session with another trainer.
Should you fail to show up for a scheduled session without either cancelling or rescheduling, that session will be deducted from your package of purchased sessions.
Sorry, there are no refunds for Personal Training purchases.
Should a Club Personal Trainer discontinue their contract with us, your remaining sessions will be transferred to another Club Personal Trainer.
Should a Freelance Personal trainer discontinue their contract with us, the trainer can choose to either transfer the remaining paid sessions to another Personal Trainer or refund you the total value of the remaining sessions.
All Triple Packs (3 x ½ hour introductory sessions) should be completed within 2 months.